Crossin® Attic Hard
Crossin® Attic Hard is a spray-applied rigid foam (PUR) for excellent thermal insulation even at low thicknesses.
The low heat transfer coefficient allows the thickness of the insulation material to be reduced by half compared to conventional insulation materials. The method of application and the good adhesion to practically every substrate allows the use of this type of insulation even in hard-to-reach places.
Crossin® Attic Hard Insulations designed for the thermal insulation of roof surfaces, ceilings and attic, both inside and outside the building. This type of foam is used both in agriculture and in the industry for insulation, among others. warehouses and halls as well as in housing and public buildings. Foam Crossin® Attic Hard can be used for insulation and renovation of existing buildings and as insulation material in newly erected buildings.
- Rigid foam (hard)
- Closed-cell (closed cells content ≥ 90%)
- Low coefficient of thermal conductivity
- Unsprayed insulation layer
- Apparent density of foamed core 36 ± 2 kg/m3
- Diffusion coefficient of water vapo, μ in the range of 35 to 50
- Foaming without the use of ozone depleting agents
- Safe for the environment – no HFC or PBDE
- Low water absorption (≤ 0,11 kg/m2)
- Class E in response to fire
Non-isolation of the insulation eliminates any heat loss
Increased airtightness eliminates burdensome airflows
Resistance to fungi and mold