Crossin® Level System
This is a mechanical-resistant polyurethane (PUR) board designed for the insulation of ceilings and floors. Thanks to the low value of λ, Crossin® Level boards effectively prevent cold penetration into the premises, while using a small insulation thickness. This advantage positions Crossin® Level System among the best materials available on the floor insulation market. Our polyurethane boards stand out in shape and practical and handy format, light weight and a special edge assembling system.
Crossin® Level boards have been designed as a solution for the insulation of floors and ceilings in various buildings. Crossin Level boards are used to insulate ceilings and floors in residential, commercial and office buildings, shopping centers as well as in business and agricultural premises. Thanks to its resistance to mold, fungi, insects and rodents, Crossin® Level System is the recommended solution for floor insulation in food storage areas.
- Thermal conductivity coefficient: λ ≤ 0,024 W/(m·K)
- Thickness: from 2 to 20 cm/li>
- Tolerance of width and length: ±1 mm
- Flatness according to EN 825: maks. 0 mm
- Polyurethane core density: od 32 to 35 kg/m3
- PUR board without cladding
- Types of edge finish: smooth (without milling), with tabs (for joining the boards or ‘tongue-and-groove’)
Excellent thermal insulation and energy savings
Protects the building from moisture
Longer service life
Protection against pests and microorganisms