Crossin® Roof is a PUR spray foam with increased strength resulting from higher density. Crossin Roof Polyurethane foam provides excellent thermal insulation even at low thicknesses.
Crossin® Roof insulation, apart from one of the lowest heat transfer coefficients (U), it also provides very high insulation against moisture is highly wind resistant.
Izolacja Crossin® Roof insulation is designed for outdoor thermal insulation of large, flat roofs and multi-layer roofs, using spraying method. It is particularly recommended for insulating roofs in industrial, agricultural, commercial and residential buildings (especially in single and multi-family buildings and public buildings).
- Rigid foam (hard)
- Closed-cell structure
- Low coefficient of thermal conductivity,/li>
- Seamless insulation layer
- Apparent density of foam core ≥ 50 kg/m3
- Foaming without the use of ozone depleting agents
- Safe for the environment – no HFC or PBDE
- Low water absorption (≤ 0,11 %)
High performance and ease of application
Greater energy efficiency of the building
Increased durability and resilience of the roof
Excellent adhesion to the materials of the roof