Crossin® Wall is a rigid spray foam (PUR) that provides excellent thermal insulation even at low thicknesses.
The low heat transfer coefficient allows the thickness of the insulating material to be reduced by half compared to conventional insulating materials. The method of application and the good adhesion of the material to practically every substrate allows the use of this type of insulation even in hard-to-reach places.
Crossin® Wall insulation is designed for the precise insulation of the inner and outer surfaces of walls and facades. This product is an effective solution for renovating and isolating new buildings, among others. with ventilated facades. It can be also used as fillings of expansion gaps in all external walls. Perfect for precise insulation of residential, commercial, utility, industrial and agricultural buildings.
- Rigid foam (hard)
- Closed-cell structure (closed cells content ≥ 90%)
- Low coefficient of thermal conductivity
- Seamless insulation layer
- Apparent density of foam core 36 ± 2 kg/m3
- Water vapour diffusion resistance factor, μ: od 35 to 50
- Foaming without the use of ozone depleting agents
- Safe for the environment – no HFC or PBDE
- Low water absorption (≤ 0,11 kg/m2)
- High efficiency of the system: from about 8 kg per 1 m2 surface with an insulation thickness of 20 cm
- Class E in response to fire
Improves energy efficiency of the building
Eliminates heat loss associated with airflow
Minimized insulation layer thickness saves space
High durability of insulation material